Fragments (consider revising)

. 30 de agosto de 2010
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks



She was wearing a bright green dress at the church. Then in the road a black men suit. From one point to the other, there was more than twenty kilometers of distance and there have been less than ten minutes between the incidents. There is no human way to be in these two places at those times. But somehow she did it.

...

I was waiting for him in a bar. The second coffee was also as cold as the first one I've drank. I decided to wait just one more minute. It was not a surprise for me his absence. He usually is too much messed up for a call warning about his agenda modifications. I, always have good excuses for keep on waiting and to keep on trying.

...

Stan asked me out. He is the first man to ask me out since my husband died. I thought that my social life had ended and that I could never be with another man. But something was strongly showing me the fact that I was wrong, life just keeps on. Although, I felt strange when choosing the right clothes and matching the purse with those high heel shoes. My hair was a problem. I was decided to go out, but not to be at the hairdresser, I was not prepared to be the last news of the town.

(tries)

1 comentarios:

Danaé dijo...

Bilocation, or sometimes multilocation, is a term used to describe the ability/instances in which an individual or object is said to be, or appears to be, located in two distinct places at the same instant in time. The term has been used in a wide range of historical and philosophical systems, including early Greek philosophy, shamanism, paganism, folklore, occultism and magic, the paranormal Hinduism (as one of the siddhis), Buddhism, spiritualism and Theosophy, mysticism in general, as well as Christian mysticism and Jewish mysticism.




....


....


"A girl with kaleidoscope eyes"
John Lennon.




Besos